Perhaps having completed each and every section you may be able to answer the following as to location:-
• A village green and ancient cross whose origins have been lost in the mists of time.
• The skull of the man that beheaded Lord Strange in Bolton in 1642.
• The tower that was home to the original one and only ‘Steeple- Jack’.
• The scars in one village of a Zeppelin bombing raid in September 1916.
• The industrial remains of a mill where children under 10 worked 14 hour days
• The folly with gargoyle heads made to look like the next door neighbours
• A road built by Gnaeus Julius Agricola in AD 78.
• A ’Stairway to Heaven’
• Home to the oldest game-cock show in England
• A near perfect example of a pre-industrial Pennine village.
• The highest point in Greater Manchester.
• Medieval field patterns and boundaries
• Where steam trains run every weekend and Bank Holidays
• The farm where thousands of Royalist troops gathered during the English Civil War.